<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Wednesday, October 10, 2007 @ 11:05 AM

HEY HEY YOUYOU I CAN BE UR MAMA.
Just now helped sunny(yes,my son jho) in the muttons game on 987 and very sadly i searched wrongly and this was bad .Ha,we didn't win.

Many people are online now..APPARENTLY, not feeling sleepy.
Gosh im dead beat.SHall tug in soon.And what? tml ? wild wild wet? Im certain that it will be
fun! the following day will be iceskating/rollerblading and on saturday daddy wants to bring us
out at2pm till late night O_O.
sunday is definitely going out with them again and monday is what?MOVIES? :D
okay..im getting all excited again. GOSH 18 DAYS TO XIAN HAHAHA
IM GONNA GO AS CRAZY AS HOW I GOCRAZY OVER COUNTING OF EXAMS( i count down on the days..den the hours and the minutes when i was doing my history paper)
:D i cant help but WOOOOOOOO randomly in class :)
yay leen joan and caitlin's PAPER ARE GONNA BE OVER GOSH IF EEL REALLY EXCITED FOR EM hahahahhaha
no,seriously.